Admission to the full-time first cycle programme studies
Read carefully the following description of the registration procedure.
- First, you will be asked to give your personal data, address and some other necessary information needed for preparation of your acceptance documents.
- A passport-type photograph should also be downloaded (not necessarily at the moment of registration but before the registration closing date).
- Then you will choose the programme and Faculty you apply to.
- Finally, please create and type-in your personal password (do not forget it!) for further communication with your personal page at this portal.
- After registration you will get a registration confirmation message in which you get a specific registration number, amount of the registration fee and specific bank account number. The registration fee should be paid on this number associated with your registration number.
The registration number is your identification number in the admission procedure.
Having this number and the password established in the registration form, you will be able to log on your personal page to check general and personal messages. Your password would also be used for communication with the university student service system USOS.
You can also correct your registration entries (a programme choice in particular) till the January 2nd, 2019.